Monday, July 28, 2008

Karen & Will's Engagement in Wisconsin







So, I had the chance to go to Wisconsin for a family vacation, I had a lovely time there with my family camping in the Wisconsin Dells! I had the opportunity to take my little sister's engagement pictures, (and family pictures & my cousins wedding, but that's in other post).

I first met Will on a family cruise we took about 2 Christmas's ago. He is such a wonderful guy for my lil sis! I asked Karen & Will to write me a letter about how they met all the way to their engagement! As you look through their slide show & pictures you will see how their personality and joys of being together really came together in their portraits!

In any case, but especially this one, I am so excited to be shooting Karen's Bridal session in June!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks. Im Inspired again.

Anonymous said...

Yuts, daw palagpat imo blog.

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about these. Well someday Ill create a blog to compete you! lolz.