Saturday, May 26, 2012

Goodness Sakes I am back!

  I am taking it slow these days. Since having our baby girl we have moved  and  been enduring the life the Army gives us! I am a full time Momma of two and loving every moment of it. I never saw myself staying at home with my children. I always pictured my self as a working Momma, but staying home with my kiddos has been the greatest and most rewarding thing I have ever done! It is so exciting to  build forts under the kitchen table, make mud pies, dance and sing with my son, and even get the most precious snuggles from both my babies! The day you hear your kid count to 5 or sing the alphabet is something you will never forget. I am blessed.
Keira Dawn at 9 days old!



                                                       Keira Dawn at 3 months old!


                                                                 Ryan the little rascal!

No comments: