Sunday, July 31, 2011

Meet J.P.

So I went blog crazy on this shoot! Might be the baby love I'm carrying, or that it has been a while since photographing a newborn. Truly though, J.P. is simply just precious. The little man was wide awake most of our shoot. Thank you to the Parker family, for letting me capture these sweet memories of your new addition.

Love this one with big sis, just cracks me up with her expression. 
 Love the warm country feel of this one.
This one is so sweet...love daddy's smile, looking at his little boy.
                                                          Thank you Parker Family!

3 comments:

kjb1721 said...

I love the picture in front of the window with the green apples. Beautiful image. What a great idea!!

kjb1721 said...

I love the picture in front of the window with the green apples. Beautiful image. Great idea!

KMY said...

The mixture of country charm with the military shots was touching! I agree with the comment before me, the apple in front of the window is one of my favorites! I like your take on country charm a lot. Looking forward to having you take our kids pictures in the future! Keep up the beautiful work!