Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Moxie Photo/ Benson Family Update

Moxie Photo is currently taking sessions after a long break! I am going on 28 weeks pregnant with a little girl, and am currently potty training our soon to be 2 year old boy! Life is busy, but we are settled into our new Army lifestyle. We are on the fly from the seat of our pants routine, which involves many opportunities for Jamie in his career. Keep us in your prayers, as the next several months may have lots of changes for Jamie as well!  I am now a full time stay at home mom, and will do photography part time. I am no longer working for other photographer's which is both sad and exciting at the same time! If you need a wedding photographer I can give you the best in the RDU area! As well as DJ's and Cake Designers!  Keep posted for Mini sessions to come soon.

       Thought I'd share a few pictures from our fall beach trip we just got back from, so refreshing!




No comments: